Automotive Rebuild, Repair, Mechanical & Restoration
Bez Auto Alchemy offers a large range of automotive services – frame off or partial restorations: engine, carburetor, super charger and transmission rebuilds. They do stock resto as well as mild to wild performance work! Also available are in-shop metals repair, safety upgrades, parts refurbishment, freshened body, paint and interior. Want a factory correct restoration? Auto Alchemy can accurately do this for you.
They also offer custom and resto-mod work and have the knowledge to preserve ‘survivor cars’ retaining their original presence. Any portion of the work that is ‘jobbed out’ is handled by carefully chosen automotive professionals and specialists – this work is done to Auto Alchemy specifications.
A minimum standard of work quality and auto repair safety consideration, that will not be compromised is performed by Auto Alchemy. A limited warranty is offered on certain aspects of their automotive resto work. You may be confident of receiving a fully operational, safe driving car restored by a skilled automotive artist/craftsman.
“At Your Location” restoration services are available. Please contact us for further information.
When embarking on a full or partial restoration, you must be prepared to spend additional money for the unforeseen. There are always “hidden” unknowns that only reveal themselves as the car is taken apart.
Many times, restoration work costs far more than the car’s actual finished value. As the vehicle owner, you must understand this aspect of restoration work and be prepared to make a substantial financial commitment before beginning the restoration process.
Due to the complexity of auto restoration, which addresses hidden damage, repair of original production defects, possible re-engineering of previously done faulty repair work and/or parts fabrication, we are unable to give you an initial ‘firm’ estimate or quote. We do have a reference of general pricing that we can discuss with you, however every car that is restored has differing repair needs.
Every restoration project undertaken by Bez Auto Alchemy has presented hidden repair needs. These are resto issues that cannot be seen until the car is opened up, disassembled, the body stripped and all parts checked for operational and application viability.
Bez Auto Alchemy restoration work is priced by labor hours and materials. You may be sure of receiving excellent value and quality for the work time. Their labor rates are industry competitive for this specialized type of repair work.
Custom Wood Dash Inlays
Auto Alchemy offers custom dash work in a variety of real woods, domestic and exotic. Modern materials are available, including carbon fiber inlays.
Additional Custom Upgrade Services Available
- Steering Wheel Overlays – a variety of patterns with clear paint protection
- Transmission repair and upgrades to support increased horsepower
- Carburetor and Super Charger Rebuilds
- Frame – media blast – rust inhibitor coating and powder coating
- Suspension rebuilds – bushings, springs, powder coating
- Upgraded brake systems for braking safety
- Custom Paint and Designs
- Resto-Mod Work
- Car Shipment Arrangements
THE PROCESS – Call to discuss your project.
- A “hands on” inspection of the car is required prior to scheduling shop time.
- Work time will be scheduled for your project.
- The work is done on a “time/materials” basis. An advance deposit is required to start the project.
- When the deposit amount is used, further retainers are required until the work is completed.
- Depending on the scope of repairs, work time may be as little as a few days, a few months or a year or more for a complete frame-up restoration.
- Auto Alchemy references are available.
THE CAR OWNER
In-depth restoration costs many times exceed the restored value of the car. When you commit to a restoration, it’s because you love the marque, take pleasure in owning a true original and wish to participate in preserving these automotive classics.